WFW is always looking for volunteers and advocates for our charity. We appreciate and value your interest, time and talents. Below is a sampling of the ways you can help:
- Follow Wigs for Women on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram for updates, meeting notices and events.
- Attend a monthly meeting to learn more and to become involved.
- Volunteer at the annual benefit. We need greeters, raffle basket organizers, ticket takers and game hosts.
- Are you computer savvy? We need help managing the website and designing promotional materials.
- Are you creative? We need help putting together raffle baskets for the benefit.
We are humbled and motivated by the women of Delta Zeta SCSU. Their help at WFW event planning meetings, gift basket making and their dedicated hard work at our annual fundraiser is amazing. Not only do these women help at our event, they suggest ideas of how we can give back to our community as well. We are proud to have them as a volunteer partner!
As Delta Zetas, we are lifelong learners, we lead & serve, we give graciously, and we are global citizens. What we are doing is truly amazing, it starts with true friendship, revolves around shared values and lasts a lifetime.
Our motto, "Enriching the Lives of Women” is something that we strive to live up to everyday, creating women who are committed to academic success, lasting friendships, and philanthropic work.